faculty of Community Development
The Faculty was established in 2012 to promote the state community through the following objectives:
- Raising awareness of the religious, cultural, legal, social and economic of society.
- Training and ownership of skills for the works in the environment and developing them to contribute to supporting families' income.
- Promoting good values and fighting bad habits.
- Give opportunity and open new vistas of participation in sustainable development in rural areas.
- Training, qualifying of youth, educational losses and prepare them with the necessary skills to work in the market.
The areas of training include: various professional skills, Islamic culture, environmental culture, food culture, aesthetic culture and health education.