faculty of computer science and information technology
The Faculty was established in 2012 to achieve the following objectives:-
- Achieving the general objectives of the University which is mentioned in the act.
- Preparation and qualification of students scientifically and professionally to obtain graduate and postgraduate degrees (bachelor, high diploma, master and doctorate) in the fields of specialization in the Faculty.
- Full knowledge of computer components and methods of operation and programming to perform various functions.
- Problem solving, personal learning, creativity and using computer in solving various problems.
Departments of the Faculty
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Information Systems
Administrative Structure: Dean Faculty, Faculty Council, Faculty Research Council, Sub-Library Council, Vice Dean, faculty registrar and Heads of Departments.